Tchat Star du foot
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

free date dating sites - Keep it behind closed doors

free date dating sites  - Keep it behind closed doors Empty free date dating sites - Keep it behind closed doors

Message  Kalgoorl Lun 25 Juil - 5:58

Albany free online dating - Girl next door just looking for a normal guy to have fun with My name is Makena STPIERRE free date dating sites  - Keep it behind closed doors Sydney1 free date dating sites  - Keep it behind closed doors Sydney2 free date dating sites  - Keep it behind closed doors Sydney3 free date dating sites  - Keep it behind closed doors Sydney4 I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Wagga Wagga online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Rockingham free online dating Wollongong dating Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating I am easy to please and a simple minded person. I am not judgmental and am not all about material things. I just want a guy with a heart of gold. Is that too much to ask? I'm just looking to find someone to have a little fun. No strings attached not a relationship. I'm looking for someone in the same area that I am. Just neeed some love bored and lonley. Im a very loving, loyal person who loves to live life and to be around down to earth people. I would want to find a person who feels the same as I do about life and happiness. please do not waste your time with me if you dont know what you want from life. Im looking for local, open minded men who choose women based on her heatr and personality, looks and honesty not color or culture. Looking for a fun time with some one close to my age. i'm looking to have some fun in the bed room with someone else. if you are intrested come chat with me don't care if you are a male or a female but everything has to be what i want or no deal! Im looking for casual sex with a guy that is smart and open-minded. And one more thing- Please give me time to read through all the emails I get and I will only contact those I think I can have chemistry with. I want to thank all who do view my ad and take the time to email me:) P.S. Please be SINGLE- married, attached, separated, etc is a TURN OFF and NO DRUGS- also a TURN OFF- sorry but it's just the way it is! I am a Sexxy female in need of aot of goood loving.I enjoy reading, and swimming in the right water. If there is someone availabe that can keep me wet please, let me know..

Kalgoorl
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas